Thursday, February 16, 2006

Guess What, Again?

So I'm in the hospital for the rest of the pregnancy. I just finished up another blood transfusion, baby's kicking a lot right now. When they give me a blood transfusion they also give me an IV dose of benadryl to help in case I have a bad reaction to the transfusion. That makes me a lot loopy and a lot tired. But we are finished with this one, for now (please excuse my typing, spellilng errors, or anything like that... blame it all on the benadryl).

I was able to meet Presv. Elizabeth the other day. It was so nice to finally see her in person instead of just through cyberspace. A woman from church came by today and decorated my room a little for me. It now looks much more cheerful, cozy, as if someone actually lived here. Pavlos continues to poop on the potty. I am so proud of my little man. And hopefully my mom can get him enrolled into some sort of preschool or activity to help him have more in his life than just visiting his mommy in the hospital.

I am very thankful that they are keeping. I feel better knowing that both myself and the baby are being watched very closely. Still lots of up in the air things going on with my treatment. Will try to keep you posted (Paul bought me and antenna for the laptop and now I have great internet service in my room). Please contintue to pray for us.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Christina, it was wonderful to meet you, too! I'm sorry to hear that you'll be in for the duration. I will come back and visit, as often as I can....but that might be a while, as we're going out of town next week. Maybe I'll see if I can come on Sunday or Monday before we leave.

Mimi said...

I'm so glad you got to meet Presbytera Elizabeth!

You continue to have my prayers, I'm glad that Paul got you up and going with the internet service so you won't be as bored.

Are they talking about inducing early?