Thursday, May 07, 2009

Christos Anesti!
I keep meaning to update the old blog but just haven't done it. We are super busy (and I thought Lent and Holy Week were busy:).
Today we are heading out to the monastery (no school today and tomorrow). Saturday is my father in law's 8 year memorial service and my pappous' 2 year memorial service. AND- Pavlos will be serving at Vesper's after the memorial as an altar boy for the first time! He is very excited!
Sunday is liturgy and then we are having Pavlos' 7th birthday party in the afternoon followed by a mother's day bbq at our home. My head is spinning just thinking about it all. Pavlos' birthday is really on Monday. Seven years ago, though, May 11 was on Saturday- the day before Mother's Day and Saturday of Bright Week. Like I say- Pavlos is my first Mother's day gift and the best Mother's day gift:)
I have pictures of our last few days with my sister to post, pictures from Pascha, a little video I took of Pavlos and Petros, and now, after this weekend, pics from the monastery and pics from his birthday party! Crazy? Ok. we have to get ready to leave. Wish us well!!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

have a fun, safe trip!!

Pres. Kathy said...

Alithos Anesti! I hope everything goes well!