Monday, October 05, 2009

what to do with the blog?

My last post was July 27. uhm. well. OK. So I'm not sure what I am doing with this blog. And I am not sure why I can't seem to find time to post anything. Maybe it's because the old brain isn't able to think of anything to post that would be of interest to the entire world:)

Just letting you all know that I am here, I am alive, and I am still reading your blogs via bloglines. Take care and maybe I will think of something to post (I am supposed to write an article about St. Nektarios for our church bulletin so maybe I will post that here when it is finished).

5 comments:

Michelle M. said...

I really enjoy you blog. So keep it up :)

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

I really enjoy your blog too.
An article about St Nectarios sounds wonderful :-)

Susan said...

Ya Christina!!

Mimi said...

I missed you at the retreat, but it was lovely to meet little P's Godmother, who passed along your wishes to me.

And, I can't wait to read that article.

Iconography Girl said...

I hear you on the 'what to do with this blog' dilemma. Sometimes I think we become too engaged in life to be able to stop and comment on it. Sometimes it is needed; sometimes it is not. The nice thing about a blog is that it "always" there for you.