Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Now we know where he gets it from....

My mom mentioned this article to me so I had to look it up. This is Pavlos. He eats a high carb diet with an occasional natural hotdog thrown in for protein (and peanut butter is ok too). He does not like vegetables or fruit (except apples, applesauce, sometimes raisins).

Who did he inherit this from? Pappous (my dad). He does have to try everything I serve (usually, he has to eat five bites of whatever it is). He is getting better at those five bites, but that doesn't mean he likes it (getting better is defined as he doesn't battle us to eat those five bites). He eats the same thing everyday for lunch at school. And he would eat the same thing every night for dinner. He almost eats the same thing every day for breakfast (oatmeal). At least now I can blame my dad for his pickiness:)

1 comment:

Susan said...

and its such a joy to cook for your dad!!
he would eat a greek salad, loaf of french bread and glass of wine everyday and never complain!