Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Good News... posted with slight trepidation

We may have found a house! I am trying not to be too excited or happy about it, but it is a little difficult to contain myself:) We may have found a house. We are going this evening to discuss details with the realtor, etc. We may have found a house. I have to temper my happiness in order not to be disappointed in case things do not work out the way "we" would like them.

In other news... in our bedroom there is a spot, right above our bed (and under our marriage crowns) where the paint has peeled in an almost perfect circle. I think it is ugly and I don't like to look at it. Pavlos thinks it is the moon. So every time he comes into bed with us (usually only on a Saturday morning), he will stand on the bed, touch that spot, and cry out "moon, mommy, moon!" very excitedly. I am sincerely trying to visualize that ugly spot on the wall as the beautiful moon that my son is able to see. I will continue to let him teach me the beauty that is EVERYWHERE present.

1 comment:

Xenia Kathryn said...

Oh, that is so incredibly sweet that Pavlos thinks it's the moon. My goodness... sounds like inspiration for a short story or a children's book. Very sweet.

Also, I offer my own tempered and restrained "congratulations!" on the house :) I hope you get it!