Friday, March 04, 2005

Just some links

Tomorrow is the big day, where we put down our earnest money on the house. I will allow myself to get excited tomorrow. For now, here are some websites that I like/refer to often:)

Taking Charge of Your Fertility: Probably the best book out there on NFP (or, actually, the Fertility Awareness Method). What I like most about it is that I can input everything onto my computer and it keeps track of my info. for me (rather than printing off charts, etc.). The high tech way to natural family planning:)

And, along the same lines as the above website, there is The Orthodox NFP site. Very interesting and infomative (they even have a Yahoo group you can join). I like the brochures and have passed them on to Orthodox and non-Orthodox alike (mostly for the reasons to not take birth control pills).

Here is a shameless promotion of an organization that my cousin is heavily involved in: Skaters for Skateparks

And, finally, the Portland Community Land Trust: This is how we are able to buy a new home:)

Here are the Lenten Recipes from our church website. Doesn't hurt to start preparing now for Lent!

Thanks for reading, hope you have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Xenia Kathryn said...

Christina,
Sorry, I know I'm always posting, but I just wanted to say thank you for the website info. for NFP and FAM. *sigh* it's so daunting... but you're post was a good reminder (a God-send, in fact), and I really need to start researching. So-- thank you!
:D

Christina said...

Post away!!! You are my #1 reader:) I sent you an email response to your comment, fyi.