Thursday, October 19, 2006

WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK TO YOUR LIFE BE?
(A friend on Myspace did this and I thought that some of my blogging buddies would enjoy it)

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't LieThis is my suggestion, unless you really really hate the song (in which case why is it in your library eh), listen to each one all the way thru as it plays. You might just hear something interesting about yourself you weren't expecting.

Opening Credits: and so it goes- billy joel

Waking Up:love is blindness – u2

First Day At School: heartland- u2

Falling In Love: fields of gold - sting

Fight Song:a boy named sue – Johnny cash

Breaking Up: king of pain – the police

Prom: perfect girl – sarah mclachlan

Life:acrobat – u2 (line from song: don't let the bastards grind you down -LOL)

Career: folsom prison blues – Johnny cash (uhm, I hope not)

Mental Breakdown: romeo and Juliet – dire straits

Driving: lullaby good night my angel – billy joel

Flashback:goodnight Saigon – billy joel

Getting back together: unknown legend – neil young

Wedding:san jacinto – peter gabriel

Birth of Child:man in black – Johnny cash

Midlife Crisis: elevation – u2

Final Battle: half acre (acoustic) - Hem

Death Scene: one step closer – u2

Funeral Song: Yahweh – u2

End Credits:the river of dreams – billy joel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is cute, i've done it for myself. I notice a lot of U2 and billy joel showed up in yours. :)

Mimi said...

I LOVE this!

Like Dawn, I noted a bit of a theme...

I also noticed, on both yours and Dawn's how some songs that are particuarly appropriate show up.

(On a side note, my absolute favorite Dire Straits song is "Romeo and Juliet")

annie said...

Fun! I am going to do this one, too.
Nice to meet you (via blog). I've enjoyed reading through yours.