We had one of those weekends...
- Friday night, Greek festival at Holy Trinity (Rob/Paul did not come with us, he has been working late just about every night)
- Saturday morning go to my parent's home and we leave for Newport, OR for a family wedding (my mom, dad, sister, niece, nephew, me, Pavlos, and Petros)
- Wedding was the shortest service I have ever been to (seriously).
- Reception was the best I have ever been to, seriously. It was at the Oregon Coast Aquarium. Great place for the kids. And it was beautiful. And it was fun. And we saw a ton of relatives.
- Sunday morning, go to the beach, go to historic downtown Newport to buy Salt Water Taffy for Rob/Paul, then hit the road.
- Home at 3:00pm-ish, Rob/Paul comes home at 5:30 (from work) and we meet my parents and two of my cousins and my brother and sister in law at the festival at 6:30pm. All the food is gone. Seriously. We had tickets for the chicken dinner. They ran out. So they served pastitsio (not a bad substitute). But almost all the food at the festival was gone. That's good for Holy Trinity!
- We were home by 8:15, Petros fell asleep in the car and we carried him up to his crib. He woke up after midnight, ate, slept until 10am! Pavlos was in bed by 8:45pm and woke up at 8:30am! I went to sleep at 9:30pm, woke up to feed Petros, and slept until 8:00am! I think we were all a little tired:)
Hope to see some of you at the women's retreat this weekend!!!