Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Blogging is...

a fall/winter activity, I have decided. It's a lot more difficult to stay inside on the computer in the summertime than in the winter time.

I have lots of pictures I would like to post, from our camping trip and Pavlos' sunflower that he planted. But I just don't have the time to do it:)

I have lots of things to report... one cute st0ry is that this past weekend we were at my sisters in Seattle for my nephew's birthday. We went to see the Blue Angels do an air show. When we arrived at the freeway, Maria, my niece, exclaimed that she didn't want to see the airplanes, she wanted to see the Blue Angels that fly the airplanes:) Isn't that cute?

That's all for my little update, hope you are all having a wonderful summer (I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't another post on this blog until September;)

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Oh, that is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

B!!!!

I finally made it to your blog! I'm so glad to see you're doing better, and your boys are adorable!! I too have a blog, it's http://iwannabeaudra.livejournal.com/

Ok, I'm sure I missed this, why is Rob now named Paul? Just wondering!

Anya :)

Christina said...

anya... saw you myspace page, looked at your latest bkog entry, and am so excited to be back in contact with you!!! i left a comment on your myspace re. the rob/paul thing:) take care!!!