Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dinner Saturday and Sunday Night...

Saturday was the last Fish day before Christmas so we had our favorite Salmon recipe with our favorite french fry recipe and Greek Salad minus feta (and I am not planning on eating fish for Christmas).  And, we had my mom and dad over because it is my birthday on Monday (we try to have my birthday on the last fish day so that we can have fish and not Lentil soup or something like it).  It was a fun night and we played Apples to Apples with my parents.

Tonight we are having Baja Fresh for dinner with Black Beans instead of my homemade refried beans (I did soak the black beans and made them myself but I am not going to mash them like in refried beans).  And I am going to try Katie's suggestion for the Baja Fresh style of rice.  Tomorrow night (monday) is Cub Scout Christmas party (they are having pizza- not sure what we are having).

No comments: