Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Salmon with oven potatoes instead of garlic mashed potatoes...

Turns out I didn't have enough of the right type of potato to do the garlic mashed potatoes (doh!) so I just did the oven potatoes with unpeeled red potatoes.  No complaints about this dinner!  And I do stick with the same salmon recipe only because the times that I have ventured out and cooked salmon a little bit different are the times my children then will not eat dinner that night.  We like this recipe and I feel like we mix it up enough with other types of fish that it's ok to eat salmon cooked the same way (except in the summer... we do cook the salmon on cedar planks on the bbq... you know, it's "only" 20 degrees outside, DH should really have bbg'ed this evening:)  Go here for our salmon dinner recipe.

Hey, is it colder here than in Moscow?  I need to look into that...

1 comment:

Pres. Kathy said...

The recipe looks delicious! I don;t know about Moscow but it snowed here 12 inches in the last 24 hours!